trios intra-oral scanner
Thankfully those messy and uncomfortable impressions are no longer the only option for our patients. With our state-of-the-art TRIOS Move 4 intra-oral scanner, our office can make a fast highly accurate 3D image of your teeth and gum tissues in full color. The images are available for viewing immediately by both the patient and the doctor on a screen in our office. Not only are these intra-oral scanners more comfortable compared to traditional dental impressions, but taking a digital scan for your new crown, or bridge is quick, which allows you to spend less time at the dentist’s office and more time enjoying your new smile!
The scanner technology and software also allow us to closely monitor wear of the tooth structure, changes in the color of tooth structure, and the position of your gum levels over time. Using a comparison tool we can show you any changes that have occurred and make meaningful recommendations for treatment.
TRIOS scan information may also be utilized to plan your dental implant placement. Our office merges the data from your intra-oral scan with information from a cone beam CT scan in a sophisticated implant planning software to plan your implant treatment. Once the plan is finalized our team utilizes an industry grade rapid 3D printer to create a surgical guide to ensure a safe, minimally invasive and optimal outcome for your dental implant treatment.
BENEFITS OF THE TRIOS INTRAORAL SCANNER:
- Convenience – reduced treatment time in our office
- Comfort – no more messy impression material, the process is all digital!
- Speed – your scan is uploaded immediately to our lab and saves time between appointments
- Accuracy – digital scans are more precise compared to traditional impressions
- Patient communication and education – allows patients to view 3D images of the mouth thereby enhancing doctor and patient discussion and collaboration
- Efficiency – improved accuracy reduces the need for remakes and reduces steps in your treatment
- Patient monitoring – able to follow changes in tooth wear, tooth shade and gum position over the years.
Experience Exceptional Care at Laudenbach Periodontics & Dental Implants
Transform Your Smile with Immediate Dental Implants, Minimally Invasive Laser Therapy, Gum Tissue Grafting, and More in Philadelphia. Schedule your appointment today for top-quality care in a warm and relaxed environment.