Our family-operated specialty dental practice has been serving the greater Philadelphia area for more than 49 years! We strive to provide a warm, relaxed environment, so that our patients feel at home throughout treatment. Our mission is to provide exceptional service, with an uncompromising commitment to the highest level of dental care.
A key focus of our practice is maintenance of periodontal and oral health. We routinely see patients for regular hygiene visits in an effort to prevent problems before they happen. As a great Philadelphian once said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Our doctors have formal training in periodontics, comprehensive dental implant therapy, and full mouth rehabilitation. We routinely work with other specialists and dental providers to ensure a comprehensive approach to therapy with uncompromising standards. We work closely with your dentist, but a referral by a dentist is not required to visit our office.
Our knowledgeable, and compassionate staff will motivate you to rehabilitate your mouth and regain your confident smile. Please take a moment to tour our website, meet our doctors and staff, and learn more about the services we provide. We are confident that we can serve you on your journey to dental health, function, and beauty.
Practice Core Values:
- Integrity – We promote strong moral principles interacting with others honestly and by matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions. We remain respected in the community because of our commitment to optimal and ethical care.
- Family – Our practice nurtures a positive team and family spirit.
- Positive – We see each day as a new opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Educated – We actively pursue personal growth and learning to improve our patient care.
- Consistent – We strive to provide a consistent patient experience which provides a safe, nurturing, and respectful environment.
Please keep in mind that our practice is founded upon referrals from our patients and professional colleagues. We welcome new patients, and we always make room for your friends and family. When we exceed your expectations, don’t just tell us, tell your friends.
Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better health. Please don’t hesitate to e-mail us if you have any questions regarding your care. Call us at today Philadelphia Office Phone Number 215-985-4337!