Our goal is to schedule your appointment at the earliest and most convenient time for you. Please call our office and we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. If you are experiencing pain, swelling, or have fractured a tooth please let us know so that we may accommodate your emergency needs.
We do our best to minimize any delays in your scheduled appointment and will do our best to communicate any delays or need to modify our schedule. If your schedule changes for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may offer your appointment to another patient who may be waiting for treatment.
In order for us to assure a full understanding of your oral health an initial visit at our office will include the following:
- COVID Screening
- Completion of online patient forms
- Detailed review of your medical history
- Dental photographs
- A review of your dental radiographs from your dentist
- Taking of necessary additional dental radiographs at our office (limited x-rays, full mouth series, cone beam CT scan)
- Comprehensive periodontal charting and examination
- Discussion of diagnosis and treatment options
Due to the comprehensive nature of our examination, an initial visit at our office typically lasts approximately 60-90 minutes. In order for us to be fully prepared for your visit, we ask that you complete all new patient forms online prior to your visit. Prior to your initial appointment you will receive a link to our online patient forms. Completion of these forms on a computer or mobile device will dramatically reduce your time waiting in the office.