Meet Dr. George M. Bandelac, DDS
Periodontist and Implant Surgeon Philadelphia, PA
Dr. George Bandelac is a full-time practicing periodontist and dental implant surgeon. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. His interdisciplinary training and years of clinical experience allow him to restore the form and function of the teeth and gums to a natural esthetic result. He is a former Associate Professor at the University of Detroit Mercy, Department of Prosthodontics and Periodontology and was awarded “Outstanding Clinical Faculty” in 2010. He frequently lectures on periodontics and dental implants both within the United States and around the world.
Locally, Dr. Bandelac is founder of the OrthoPerio Institute, an advanced education study club that provides courses on developments in dentistry to both clinicians and their staff. Courses are given on all surgical aspects of periodontics, implant dentistry and orthodontics. Unique to the Institute, courses include case study presentations with a special emphasis on clinical treatment planning.
Dr. Bandelac is committed to minimally invasive treatment techniques. His experience shows that with the right diagnosis, many conditions that once required disruptive surgery can now be treated less invasively using modern technologies. His areas of expertise include multidisciplinary protocols in dentofacial esthetics, dental implants, fixed and removable prosthetics and periodontal procedures, which include plastic surgery, cosmetic dental implants, sinus lifts and advanced bone grafting.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.Call Us Book an Appointment
Professional Awards, Memberships, Affiliations
- Certificate of Periodontics, University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate of Implantology, University of Paris XI
- Certificate of Prosthodonctics, René Descartes University
- Masters in Human Biology, René Descartes University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Detroit Mercy
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, René Descartes University
- Outstanding Clinical Faculty, University of Detroit Mercy
- Summa Cum Laude, René Descartes University