Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear valued patients and friends:
First and foremost, all of us at Laudenbach Periodontics and Dental Implants hope that you and your families continue to remain healthy and safe during this difficult time. We want to keep you updated during this critical period to help ensure your recovery and well-being.
We are excited to announce that our office will reopen for elective care on June 8th. In the meantime we remain available to you for emergency and urgent care and we are scheduling patients for active treatment to address these issues. If you have an emergent need that involves pain, swelling, bleeding, discomfort or noticeable worsening of your dental condition, please call us at (215)985-4337 or email us at [email protected]
During the next two weeks we will be reaching out to our family of patients in order to triage and schedule outstanding care, hygiene, and periodontal maintenance care. Although we understand that some of you may be hesitant to return to the office for “elective” dental care at this time, we are concerned about your dental health and want you to know that we are here for you when you are ready to return.
Furthermore, we want to reassure you that we have taken many steps to further enhance the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff as follows:
- Mindful patient scheduling to reinforce social distancing within the office
- COVID-19 screening of patients and staff prior to and upon arrival at the office
- Requirement for patients to wear their own masks to the office and during their appointments when not in active treatment
- Frequent sanitization of touch-points throughout the office
- Removal of shared magazines, books, newspapers, and objects
- Online submission of all patient forms to reduce the need for in office signatures and documents
- Pre-operative OraCare (anti-viral and anti-bacterial) rinse
- Utilization of Molekule air purification systems to assure optimal air quality and reduce risk of airborne pathogens
- ReLeaf intra-oral high speed suction systems to reduce aerosol from dental instrumentation
- Enhanced use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Optional prepayment for your procedures, and reduced interaction with our team for check-out and payment procedures
Although we feel strongly that our practice has always been a safe environment, these new procedures provide us an enhanced level of comfort in these dynamic and challenging times. Please also keep in mind that our office is quite different from a public hospital, grocery store, shopping mall, or coffee shop in which unfiltered patients may enter without a screening process. Our practice consists of an infinitely smaller number of patients and team members who will be screened in a careful manner prior to entering the practice to assure your safety.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office by phone or email, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
We look forward to connecting with you as our practice re-opens.
Jay B. Laudenbach, DMD & Kenneth W. Laudenbach, DDS
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: